Thursday, September 10, 2009

Delayed

Yesterday, I promised you some surprise news today!

The news is that my magnets are being featured in the Fall 2009 issue of Knitty!

Sadly, Knitty has been delayed and will not be available until tomorrow. Anyone familiar with Knitty knows that it is a professional and comprehensive online publication that requires many many man hours to put together. From bringing together talented designers and trendy patterns to educational articles, book and product reviews, tips and techniques, Knitty truly is the bees knees. I feel exceptionally honored to have my magnets featured amongst their "cool stuff."

Since the issue hasn't been published yet, I don't know which magnets they are featuring or if they will be sending readers to My Etsy Store or to JLYarnworks.com. I will say that I currently have more magnets listed on JLYarnworks.com and that it's easier and cheaper to order larger quantities there due to the flat-rate shipping available on JLYarnworks.com.

I've been working to add to my magnet selection so that there's something for everyone. Currently, I have sock monkeys, knit stitches, buttons (below), measuring tapes/rulers (great for stitchers and teachers alike!), sheep, and border collies. I'm always looking for new varieties. As always, feel free to make suggestions.

Also, in the very near future (this weekend perhaps?), I will be adding hairclips with sock monkeys, sheep, and bunnies on them! I'm very excited about what's coming this fall to JL Yarnworks. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

mrae said...

Congratulations!!!!!

--Deb said...

That is fantastic news--good for you!!

PaisleyGrove said...

Congratulations! I really enjoyed reading your blog and loved you JL Yarnworks site too. The button magnets are so cute.