Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Join The Club!


My Fan Club that is.

Yep. I finally got around to making a JL Yarnworks fan page on Facebook. Anyone with a Facebook account can now become an official fan of JL Yarnworks!

See for yourself HERE.

Through the fan club, I will announce appearances at events like Shepherd's Harvest Sheep and Wool Festival (May 9-10!!!), new products with tons of pics that won't fit on the blog, and all that business-related jazz. Plus, there's a spot for discussion where you can share your blog address (great for traffc, Bloggers!), post your twitter ID, and talk about your latest fiber-related project.
I'd also love to create a photo album for all of you that have knit the Hermione Cable & Eyelet Hat to show off your finished hats as well!
So become a fan and tell me what you'd like to see!

No comments: