Friday, March 06, 2009

Scrabble Tile Pendants for Knitters, Crocheters, and Spinners!

Surprise, surprise! I have a new product to share with you! (And more coming...can you believe that?) Today, I launched a line of Scrabble Tile Pendants that depict knitting, crocheting, spinning, etc.







This woman is one of my favorites. She just looks so peaceful.


















For our crocheters, I love how this tablecloth pattern, when backed by red, looks like a modern design until you look up close.














Something about this old spinner woman speaks to me. I think it comes from my feeling of being connected with the past when I work with fiber.
A few more pendants are listed in my Etsy shop. Once I have more made, I will also be listing them in the main JL Yarnworks shop.
Just an FYI: I'm looking for more fiberly images for more pendants. Knitting, crocheting, spinning, sheep, alpacas, sock monkeys, spinning wheels, etc. If you have a great image you would like to share, we can work out a trade.

1 comment:

AuntieAnn said...

Those are way cool! I'll have to keep my eye out for appropriate images for you.