Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Product On The Horizon

Behold the prototype. A nice drawstring bag, perfect for small projects on the go. I have several beautiful high-quality brocade fabrics ready to sew into these great little bags. Guys, this fabric is so gorgeous that the bag would work for a formal evening out! Yet it's also ideal for day-to-day use. I'm absolutely in love, and I hope that you will be too.


This weekend JL Yarnworks and friends were hard at work. Here is "J" working tirelessly. Once this woman gets started, there's no stopping her. She was on a roll!


Meanwhile "G" was doing all the ironing. Here is her beautiful pile. She knew her military training would come in handy one day. She can now iron like a pro!

Now it's time for me to sew. No guarantees on when these will be available for sale, but if you would like to be contacted when they are, just email me at jlyarnworks [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments: